Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ethan Adams <et...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/08 17:36:44 UTC

GenericPortlet init() behavior

I have noticed that the init() method in GenericPortlet doesn't get called
until after the portlet is actually accessed through the Portal.  Anyway to
make that get called upon porlet "initialization?"

BTW...This is in Jetspeed-2.0.  Not sure if it happens in 2.1

Re: GenericPortlet init() behavior

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
I just use the servlet context listener in my portlet app to
initialize any application resources...

Posted by Ethan Adams <et...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.