Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2002/03/07 19:06:16 UTC

Re: XSLTrace revived

Ivelin,

You can also check out my XSLT-process mode for Emacs. It has an
integrated debugger that works using the same XSLTTrace
interface. It's integrated with (a rather old version of) Saxon, and
it allows you to see local variables of a template and so on:

http://xslt-process.sf.net/

The code is written such that you could replace the front-end Emacs
interface with one in Swing if you wish. The debugger back-end is
independent of the front end, it talks with it using a command line
interface.

The code is free software (LGPL), you can distribute as you wish.

Greetings,
Ovidiu