Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Jian <dj...@UU.NET> on 2000/02/29 15:56:35 UTC

Add more URL path to Tomcat 3.0

Hi,

I have a web application and has been successfully work with Tomcat 3.0 from

http://myhostname/myapplication/servlets/index.html

to access a servlet with  /myapplication/servlet/myapplication.Myservlet

The file structure as:

-tomcat
           -myapplication
                               -servlets: html files
                               -WEB-INF
                                            -classes
                                                        -myapplication

 -all class files

Now if I need to add one more path to application as

http://myhostname/service/myapplication/servlets/index.html

What should I do with configuration file and other necessary steps?

Any advice and sugestion will be appreciated.

DJ