Posted to user@struts.apache.org by MN...@tacintel.com on 2003/03/13 16:38:29 UTC

JSF-Struts

I'm getting a 'Renderer Not Found for Renderer Type:StrutsHtml' exception
when I click on the 'Register with the MailReader Demonstration Application'
link in the JSF-Struts example webapp.

What's up?

Michael

Re: JSF-Struts

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 MNewcomb@tacintel.com wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:38:29 -0500
> From: MNewcomb@tacintel.com
> To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: JSF-Struts
>
> I'm getting a 'Renderer Not Found for Renderer Type:StrutsHtml' exception
> when I click on the 'Register with the MailReader Demonstration Application'
> link in the JSF-Struts example webapp.

I assume you haven't modified the sample app, and are just trying to run
it, right?

> What's up?

You would get this kind of error message if the ServletContextListener
that is included in the library wasn't run at startup time like it is
supposed to be.  The reference to this listener is embedded in the TLD,
which is in turn embedded in the struts-faces.jar file.

This works fine for me on containers like Tomcat 4.1.18.  What container
are you running?

> Michael

Craig