Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@Cedar.com> on 2004/05/06 12:01:27 UTC

Jetspeed Licensing

We are looking at using Jetspeed as our Portal container for our various web
applications. Do we have to display the "Powered by Jetspeed" logo ?

Many thanks

Jon

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Le 6 mai 04, à 12:01, Jonathan Hawkins a écrit :

> We are looking at using Jetspeed as our Portal container for our
> various web
> applications. Do we have to display the "Powered by Jetspeed" logo ?
>
> Many thanks

No, it's not a requirement. The license simply asks you to acknowledge
the use
of Jetspeed but does not mandate any specific mechanism. Using a