Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2020/10/05 14:35:07 UTC

Re: CI build issues

Does anybody recall the command to run the owasp check?
Looks like we lost the old build configs, because old Jenkins has been shut down.

Andor

Re: CI build issues

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Thanks guys, looks like we finally have our nice owasp build migrated to the new CI:

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/ZooKeeper/job/zookeeper-multi-branch-owasp/

I’ll backport the change to other major branches tomorrow.

Andor

Re: CI build issues

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Got it.