Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Gaither <ma...@markgaither.com> on 2002/07/13 01:03:30 UTC

What is Xscript and how is it related to the Cocoon 2 environment?

What is Xscript and how is it related to the Cocoon 2 environment?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Gaither

Re: What is Xscript and how is it related to the Cocoon 2 environment?

Posted by Mark Gaither <ma...@markgaither.com>.
Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Mark Gaither [mailto:mark@markgaither.com]
>
> What is Xscript and how is it related to the Cocoon 2 environment?

Xscript is Cocoon's logicsheet allowing creating XML 'variables' and
storing them in the request/session/application context (similar to java
beans). You can transform variables with xslt (stored in other variable)
and output them.

Vadim

Posted by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com>.
I found some hits by searching on Yahoo but I dunno what
relates to Cocoon.