Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Dominik Riemer <ri...@fzi.de> on 2022/02/15 21:22:09 UTC

Changes in pipeline editor

Hi all,

I’ve nearly completed the work on STREAMPIPES-494 and STREAMPIPES-510.
The editor panel is now available on the right side and lists all elements along with their name and description. This should give users a better overview of included pipeline elements.
STREAMPIPES-494 improves the modeling of pipelines – while it was quite cumbersome to modify the structure of an existing pipeline, pipelines and their configuration can now be changed easily at any time while there is still full pipeline validation at every step.

I hope this will really improve the user experience when building pipelines!

I plan to merge this into dev tomorrow morning – there still might be some bugs (although all tests pass) so if you have any feedback while testing just let me know 😉

Cheers
Dominik