Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/21 20:52:22 UTC

Re: No servlet container

Hi Philippe,

Can you please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community
can receive email notifications? Here is the instruction:

ppet wrote
> I'm a Scala user and not using a servlet container for my deployments
> (Netty).
> I'm wondering if it's possible to use Ignite outside such a container, so
> without a web.xml file ?
> I can configure services through code, but is there issues like security
> or Ids handled by the container that should avoid the possibility tu use
> Ignite outside the container ?

There are no any requirements for having a Web container when using Ignite.
Please refer to examples [1] to see how Ignite should be embedded into an
application and used to access the cluster.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/tree/master/examples

-Val

Re: No servlet container

Posted by ppet <po...@gmx.com>.