Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 19:07:53 UTC

Re: How to determine which behavior corresponds to the currently handled request target

you can use AjaxRequestTarget.get() to see if an ajax request is being
processed.

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can always override getcallbackurl() and append a marker parameter
you can use to differentiate between the different modes.

-igor

Posted by Vladimir K <ko...@gmail.com>.