Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ian Ashley <Ia...@opentext.com> on 2011/12/01 14:51:18 UTC

Unfiled assets

Hi,

I know it might be a tall order but it would be really great if release
0.6.0 of Chemistry supported creating and navigating to unfiled documents in
the Workbench. These are used extensively in our solution.

Regards,
Ian

Re: Unfiled assets

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Ian,

I will look into the creation of unfiled documents. (See also my other email about the AtomPub binding.)
How do you envision the navigation of unfiled documents? There could be millions of unfiled documents. Listing them in the left Workbench panel does seem to be feasible.
Today, you can query unfiled documents and click on the object id property value to display the object details

Cheers,

Florian