Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2000/12/07 18:50:22 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: [C2][Xalan2J] Extension Handler Error with Fix (waz Re: [C2]: Namespace bug in XalanTransformer)]

Gary,
No Problem. Please go ahead.

Please note that all our JAR files are already in WEB-INF\lib but the problem still happens on
Tomcat 3.2.

Also note that C2 has to work on all exising Servlet2.2 Engines. So we cannot rely on Tomcat4.0
only....

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: [Fwd: Re: [C2][Xalan2J] Extension Handler Error with Fix (waz Re: [C2]: Namespace bug in XalanTransformer)]

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Gary,
> No Problem. Please go ahead.

Change committed to CVS on both XalanJ1 and XalanJ2.

Gary

Re: [Fwd: Re: [C2][Xalan2J] Extension Handler Error with Fix (waz Re: [C2]: Namespace bug in XalanTransformer)]

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.