Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/28 15:32:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maxim Solodovnik as a new PMC member

The Community Development PMC has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a new member of the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.

Maxim has been active in our community for a while and has also been helping us administer and support GSoC (many of the GSoC mentors are probably familiar with his name :-)

He is open, enthusiastic and positive, and is someone who is always willing to share his Apache knowledge. We are sure that Maxim will be a valuable addition to the PMC.

Please join me in welcoming Maxim and congratulating him on his new role.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maxim Solodovnik as a new PMC member

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Maxim!
--
Carry a towel
http://dataved.ru/

[1] Join Alexei Fedotov @linkedin, http://ru.linkedin.com/in/dataved/
[2] Join Alexei Fedotov @facebook, http://www.facebook.com/openmeetings
[3] Start using Apache Openmeetings today, http://openmeetings.apache.org/

Posted by sohrab ehsani <so...@gmail.com>.
1

در تاریخ پنجشنبه ۲۹ مارس ۲۰۱۸،‏ ۱:۴۱ ب.ظ Maxim Solodovnik <
solomax666@gmail.com> نوشت:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Daniel!

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 10:33 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@primary.net> wrote:
> On 2018-03-28 10:32, Sharan Foga wrote:
>>
>> The Community Development PMC has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a
>> new member of the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>>
>> Maxim has been active in our community for a while and has also been
>> helping us administer and support GSoC (many of the GSoC mentors are
>> probably familiar with his name :-)
>>
>> He is open, enthusiastic and positive, and is someone who is always
>> willing to share his Apache knowledge. We are sure that Maxim will be
>> a valuable addition to the PMC.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Maxim and congratulating him on his new role.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

> Hear hear! Congratulations and welcome, Maxim!!!
>
> --
> Daniel Ruggeri

WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maxim Solodovnik as a new PMC member

Posted by Daniel Ruggeri <dr...@primary.net>.

Posted by sohrab ehsani <so...@gmail.com>.
4

در تاریخ چهارشنبه ۲۸ مارس ۲۰۱۸،‏ ۸:۰۲ ب.ظ Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>
نوشت:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thank you my friends! :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maxim Solodovnik as a new PMC member

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and a warm welcome from Rome :)

Cheers,
PJ

> The Community Development PMC has invited Maxim Solodovnik to become a new
> member of the PMC and are happy to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Maxim has been active in our community for a while and has also been
> helping us administer and support GSoC (many of the GSoC mentors are
> probably familiar with his name :-)
>
> He is open, enthusiastic and positive, and is someone who is always
> willing to share his Apache knowledge. We are sure that Maxim will be a
> valuable addition to the PMC.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Maxim and congratulating him on his new role.
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Piergiorgio Lucidi
https://www.open4dev.com