Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de> on 2010/09/09 18:08:16 UTC

FileUpload Problem / MultipartDecoder

Hi,

I want to intercept a special form submission to a url that contains an uploaded file. However I don't know how this file is called.
Therefore I have created a filter that is configured in the contributeRequestHandler method in my AppModule.
The MultipartDecoder seems to give me that file in my filter if I know the file's name.
How can I access a list of files that the MultiPart Decoder has stored? Or ist there a way to prevent MultiPart Decoder from "stealing" my files?
I have tried to place my filter before MultipartFilter but still I can not read any attachments from the InputStream of the HttpServletRequest.

Any clues?

Thanks

Moritz

Re: FileUpload Problem / MultipartDecoder

Posted by Moritz Gmelin <mo...@gmx.de>.
Got it,

the uploaded file is still known as a parameter. You just need to cycle through all the parameters of the HTTPServletRequest and check whether the MultipartDecoder service has a file with that name.

M.