Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 06:27:15 UTC

Master is broken due to :clean failure on Windows(?)

Hello,

Would anybody mind helping me to figure out what is causing the
"master" build to fail on Jenkins[1], please?

Kind regards.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/view/L/view/Logging/job/log4j/job/master/85/

Re: Master is broken due to :clean failure on Windows(?)

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
The file mentioned is a license or notice file from something.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Master is broken due to :clean failure on Windows(?)

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.