Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by albert <al...@quel.nl> on 2011/08/22 15:01:51 UTC

print a list of geometrical shapes with labels and coordinates

Dear all,
I have a huge number of pdf files containing drawings of geometrical
shapes and labels drawn within (it is a simple floor plan/map).
What I want to do is to print a list of each string and the coordinates
of its surrounding geometrical shape.
Until so far I can only print a list of all strings and its own
coordinates, using a rewritten version of PrintTextLocations. I guess I
should use PrintImageLocations, but I can not figure out how I should
use this. Running it gives no useful output.
Any clues, hints?
Thank you in advance,
Albert

--