Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dil <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/09 13:09:38 UTC

Web console for broker with a name

I have created a broker programatically in java code with name fred. i.e,
vm:fred producer consumer seem to be working fine, how do i configure
webconsole to observe queues for this broker.

here is some code of broker:
public class ProdConnection {
	public static final ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("vm://fred");

	public static ActiveMQConnectionFactory getFactory(){
		connectionFactory.setUseCompression(false);
		connectionFactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
		connectionFactory.setProducerWindowSize(1024);
		connectionFactory.setObjectMessageSerializationDefered(true);
		connectionFactory.setOptimizeAcknowledge(true);
		return connectionFactory;
	}

Regards,
Dilraj