Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com> on 2003/04/01 22:21:11 UTC

Admin Main Menu

Hi Jetspeed Guys,

I have a small problem on my side but i dont know where exactly is the
problem.
One of my portal was working.
So i copied it to make a new portal.
The new portal is working also after some changes to the default.psml
files when i login as admin it doesnt go to the Admin main menu page
that is where all the links to Content and Security and Admin functions
are there.
So i can login as Admin but cant modify anything to my portal like
adding users changing the look and feel of the portal.
so i have to do evrything manually not using the Admin functions.
does anybody know where something went wrong and how can i fix it?
thanks a lot for your help
Sangam Dash

Re: Tomcat Performance

Posted by Saddest OfAllKeys <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Sangam,

Have you altered your env var CATALINA_OPTS?

e.g. CATALINA_OPTS="-Xmx128m -Xms64m"

This will alter how much memory the JVM has to work
with.  See Tomcat docs for details.

Mike

Tomcat Performance

Tomcat Performance