Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net> on 2005/11/16 00:04:16 UTC

Selecting between sync to head and sync to label with Ant "p4sync" task

If I have code that needs to choose between syncing to head and syncing
to a label, is there a label value that corresponds to "head"?  My code
currently checks a "p4.label" property to determine whether to do a sync
or not.  I'm guessing I'm going to have to also check for "p4.label"
being equal to "head" (by convention), and if so, execute a separate
"p4sync" task that leaves off the "label" attribute.  From what I can
see in the task documentation, I can't just leave an empty label value,
as that apparently is an error case.

Re: Selecting between sync to head and sync to label with Ant "p4sync" task

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello David,
try //...#head
Cheers,