Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by # Lalit Nagpal # <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/30 06:54:36 UTC

OpenWire contributed by amazon, anybody using it ?

Hi-

I just wanted to know if anybody is using the openwire client contributed by
amazon. Please let us know your experience on the same. What kind of support
did you get for the same.

We would like to switch from Stomp to openwire asap.

Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard

Re: OpenWire contributed by amazon, anybody using it ?

Posted by - Lalit Nagpal - <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Its very nice to have the activemq-cpp 1.0 release out .... Maven files
where removed although for doing the build :( ..... I was using maven
earlier ..... Just wanted to know if there are any plans on the OpenWire
protocol support front.

Thank you
Lalit Nagpal
CSA, SunGard