Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sanjiv Kumar <kt...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/25 05:44:57 UTC

Regarding Apache Drill 1.7 Version Release Date

Hello
       Would you please tell me when Apache Drill 1.7 Version will going to
release?.

  Thanks & Regards
   Sanjiv Kumar

Re: Regarding Apache Drill 1.7 Version Release Date

Posted by Zelaine Fong <zf...@maprtech.com>.
Same response as the one I provided about a week ago :).  But it may have
gotten lost as that email thread was asking other questions as well.

We're in the process of re-evaluating the release cadence of Drill, and
will no longer be doing releases on a monthly cadence.  At this time, we do
not have a firm date for the next release, but it will likely be in the
next couple of months.

-- Zelaine

Posted by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com>.