Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/01 02:49:24 UTC

RE: GoogleCheckout - Simple method file not found error

The google checkout special purpose component is not loaded OOTB

/specialpurpose/component-load.xml-------

<component-loader xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
        xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/component-loader.xsd">
    <load-component component-location="pos"/>
    <load-component component-location="hhfacility"/>
    <load-component component-location="assetmaint"/>
    <load-component component-location="cmssite"/>
    <load-component component-location="projectmgr"/>
    <load-component component-location="oagis"/>
    <load-component component-location="googlebase"/>
    <load-component component-location="ebay"/>
    <load-component component-location="mypage"/>
    <!-- <load-component component-location="workflow"/> -->
    <!-- <load-component component-location="shark"/> -->
</component-loader>

you need to add:

    <load-component component-location="googleCheckout"/>
to this file

Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can someone please try to call transmitRequest service directly using
localdispatcher?

It will help confirm that its not my environment specific.