Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/22 14:31:12 UTC

Re: XmlSchema 2.1 with package renames

Folks,

We are thinking to upgrade Axis2 trunk into XMLSchema2 but due to
insufficient test coverage on Axis2 side it's take more time and required
more works to reach there. It would be great if we can keep both versions
as dependencies until we finish the job completely.

Since there is no objection to do the package renaming  shall we do it on
trunk ?

If we agree on above I suggest "org.apache.ws.xmlschema.*" as the new
package name WDYT ? any better suggestions ?

If Benson is busy with other stuff I can spend sometime on this hope SVN
move followed by source file editing will work here.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/

Re: XmlSchema 2.1 with package renames

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
I tend to agree with Dan here. It would have made sense when 2.0 was
released. When Benson proposed it a year ago, it was already very
late. I think that now it is really too late.

Andreas

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp