Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Khai Do <kh...@impinj.com> on 2011/05/09 18:48:55 UTC

is repo.npanday.org down?

Hi.  Does anybody know what happened to the npanday repository?  I just noticed that http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-snapshots/  and  http://repo.npanday.org/archiva/repository/npanday-group/   are no longer alive.

Re: is repo.npanday.org down?

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>.
Hi Khai,

The repo's already up but it's still unstable though.

liit

Re: is repo.npanday.org down?

Posted by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>.
Hi Khai,