Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/08 11:13:06 UTC

[Milagro-TLS repository]

To whom I may concern,

I’m a developer who should take care of this repository https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-tls <https://github.com/apache/incubator-milagro-tls>.

Milagro-TLS is a project consisting in expanding the existing library https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls <https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbedtls> in order to support two new pairing-based key-exchange algorithm as explained here https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls/>.

From my point of view, instead of having an own repository as it is now, it would be better to have a fork to ARMmbed/mbedtls, so that it would be easier to maintain and it will allow us to make a pull request when the right time will come.

It would be possible to achieve this?

Regards,

Alessandro Budroni

Re: [Milagro-TLS repository]

Posted by Angelo Centanni <an...@becktechsupport.com>.
how can i remove my email address from this list?

--
*Angelo Centanni*
*Director, BTS Cyber Security*

*504 579 2113*
angelocentanni@becktechsupport.com

https://btscybersecurity.com
Prepare for Disaster and Recover Faster With BTS Cyber Security

Our Motto:
"When Life Gives You Lemons say "No Thank You!""

Re: [Milagro-TLS repository]

Posted by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Re: [Milagro-TLS repository]