Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Roberts, Ray" <ra...@lmco.com> on 2003/12/18 00:18:43 UTC

Problems with invalid XML on query results...

I'm trying to use JAXR with juddi and ran into some places where juddi wasn't adhereing to the uddi spec.  Thought I'd relay my changes:

A serviceInfo element is required by the spec to have a businessKey.  So, on line 3829 of JDBCDataStore.java I changed it to read:
   info.setServiceInfos(fetchServiceInfosByBusinessKey(businessKey,true));

This causes fetchServiceInfosByBusinessKey to include the businessKey.  Since this was parameterized, I must assume that someone's been mucking in this area before.  Which leads me to believe that I might be missing something in the larger picture.  If so, could you please let me know.

Also, a categoryBag is an optional element of a businessService, but if it's included then it must have at least one keyedReference, as per the spec.  The output was coming out with a <categoryBag/>, which is invalid.  To fix this I modified some code around line 346 of CategoryBagHandler to only output the categoryBag if it had keyedReferences.

This seems to make the code that I've been working on work better.  Please let me know if I'm missing something.

Thanks,
-Ray