Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by roberto <ro...@theaegis.org> on 2005/02/08 20:25:39 UTC

RE: How to handle multiple datasource in IBatisNet

Ah ok.

Hope you don't mind that I cc'ed the list on this since this would be good
to put in JIRA (issue/feature request tracker).  AFAIK, the difference
between the C# and Java implementations is that, in Java, the
Interface.class can be passed to iBATIS to get the associated Context.

Roberto

Posted by roberto <ro...@theaegis.org>.
Hmmm.maybe I misunderstood the meaning behind the email.

Adhari, do you want to:

*        Configure multiple SqlMap daoSessionHandlers for multiple SqlMap
configs in one context and retrieve DAOs using the one context?

- Or -

*        Have multiple SqlMap DAO contexts (one for each datasource/SqlMap
config) and retrieve DAOs without specifying the context?

Roberto