Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lee hwaying <hw...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/09 14:04:09 UTC

error during tomcat startup when starting springframework

can some one help please

@40000000445f116006a73194
with name 'sessionFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-
INF/applicationContext-hibernate.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested
exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: null
@40000000445f116006a74134 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
@40000000445f116006a7451c at
net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.generateClass(KeyFactory.java:167)
@40000000445f116006a7d5a4 at
net.sf.cglib.core.DefaultGeneratorStrategy.generate
(DefaultGeneratorStrategy.java:25)
@40000000445f116006a7dd74 at
net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create
(AbstractClassGenerator.java:215)
@40000000445f116006a7e544 at
net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory$Generator.create(KeyFactory.java:145)
@40000000445f116006a7ed14 at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create
(KeyFactory.java:117)
@40000000445f116006a80c54 at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create
(KeyFactory.java:108)
@40000000445f116006a8103c at net.sf.cglib.core.KeyFactory.create
(KeyFactory.java:104)
@40000000445f116006a8180c at
org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<clinit>(SessionFactoryImpl.java:321)
@40000000445f116006a81fdc at
org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.buildSessionFactory(Configuration.java:1005)
@40000000445f116006a852a4 at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.newSessionFactory
(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:777)
@40000000445f116006a85a74 at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet
(LocalSessionFactoryBean.java:703)
@40000000445f116006a8662c at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.in
vokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1058)
@40000000445f116006a8856c at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.cr
eateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
@40000000445f116006a89124 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
@40000000445f116006a898f4 at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
@40000000445f116006a8b44c at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstant
iateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:269)
@40000000445f116006a8c004 at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh
(AbstractApplicationContext.java:318)
@40000000445f116006a8c7d4 at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContex

Re: error during tomcat startup when starting springframework

Posted by Konstantin Ignatyev <ko...@sourcelabs.com>.
I used to do it with JDBC-ODBC bridge driver few years ago
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/guide/jdbc/getstart/bridge.doc.html

Asegid Debebe wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Can you please tell me where I can download the JDBC driver for Microsoft
> Access 2002/3 databases? I have write a sample Servlet that reads data from
> Microsost Access databases, very quickly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> AD

Konstantin

Re: error during tomcat startup when starting springframework