Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Zhang Qi <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/03 06:34:14 UTC

Re: Supportting groovy on edge service

any comments on this?

--
张琦
Mobile:15901162453

回复: Supportting groovy on edge service

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
Maybe we first need to give the business model for this use case or we can just give a integration of groovy in edge and it's not a big deal.
And edge service may be deployed many instances and how to manage dynamic uploading means many security concerns.