Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Moosa Nasir <mo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/12 00:40:23 UTC

Clearing Output Window Programmatically

Hello, I was just wondering how to clear the output window in Apache
Netbeans programmatically. I am using Java with Ant and have a windows OS.
I tried searching online but I was unsuccessful finding any solution
that worked. If it is possible, could someone help me find a solution?
Thanks in advance!

Re: Clearing Output Window Programmatically

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
On 3/11/22 4:40 PM, Moosa Nasir wrote:
> Hello, I was just wondering how to clear the output window in Apache
> Netbeans programmatically. I am using Java with Ant and have a windows OS.
> I tried searching online but I was unsuccessful finding any solution
> that worked. If it is possible, could someone help me find a solution?
> Thanks in advance!

I think it's something like:

    IOProvider.getDefault().getIO(...).reset()

-ernie