Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Radhika Puthiyetath <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/01 12:20:41 UTC

[Doc] Dedicated Resources: Public IPs and VLANs per Account is Ready

Hi,

Dedicated Resources: Public IPs and VLANs per Account is Ready documentation is ready for review. The doc is attached at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-817

Please see section 15.8. Reserving Public IP Addresses and VLANs Per Account (132), and provide your feedback.

Regards
-Radhika

RE: [Doc] Dedicated Resources: Public IPs and VLANs per Account is Ready

Posted by Likitha Shetty <li...@citrix.com>.
Looks good to me Radhika. Thank you!