Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by BalaSubrahmanyam Gattu <bg...@sta.samsung.com> on 2006/08/10 22:26:58 UTC

Training

Hi,

   I am located in Dallas, TX. Is there any class room training
available for Axis C++ user?

   Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bala

Re: Training

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
BalaSubrahmanyam Gattu wrote:

> Hi,
>

>    I am located in Dallas, TX. Is there any class room training
> available for Axis C++ user?

To my knowlege, the user list, dev list and the whatever available docs
are the training resources that we have for Axis C++.

BTW, if you are a beginner, and considering options for C/C++ based web
services, I would like to invite you to look into Axis2/C as well.
While Axis C++ is mature and stable, Axis2/C is young but feature packed
and promising in the WS-* space.

Thanks,
Samisa...