Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/02/14 16:11:58 UTC

Cloning a page returns a boolean instead of the cloned page

Hi all,

I've noticed in Rave that
org.apache.rave.portal.web.api.rpc.PageApi#clonePageForUser returns a
Boolean result instead of the Page.  Is there a reason this doesn't return
the newly created Page object as would be the case when adding or moving a
page?

If it's not an issue to change this API, I'd like to change it to return a
Page so that when I clone a page I can take action on it.

Best regards,
-Stanton

Re: Cloning a page returns a boolean instead of the cloned page

Posted by Stanton Sievers <ss...@apache.org>.
I created RAVE-1092 and should have a review posted shortly.

-Stanton

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.