Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jb...@sympatico.ca on 2002/10/18 17:49:58 UTC

Could not generate WSDL

I am attempting to deploy a test Calculator web service in a webapp, and
while the service appears to be deploying fine at whatever.com/services with
the web output:

---
And now... Some Services
CalculatorService (wsdl)
add
subtract
---

When I go to 	whatever.com/services/CalculatorService?wsdl

I get:

---
AXIS error
Could not generate WSDL!
---

WSDL is generated fine via 	/axis/services/AdminService?wsdl  and
/axis/services/Version?wsdl

Tomcat 4.1.12

ideas on what I am missing ?

thanks

  -- jack

RE: Could not generate WSDL

Posted by jb...@sympatico.ca.
I assume you mean http://whatever.com:8080/axis/services

wsdl generation from the regular /axis webapp is fine

putting axis jars in another webbapp and generating wsdl from there isn't
working for me

for example: whatever.com/services/CalculatorService?wsdl

The service appears to be deployed fine if I hit
whatever.com/services/CalculatorService  but the wsdl isn't being generated

thanks though

Re: Could not generate WSDL

Posted by James <jb...@ieee.org>.