Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Donal Evans <do...@vmware.com> on 2020/09/01 00:11:14 UTC

Re: Proposal to bring GEODE-8456 (shiro upgrade) to support branches

+1

We still have outstanding release blockers for 1.13, so getting this fix in now just prevents extra work in the future without slowing us down now.
________________________________
Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@vmware.com>.
Done, thanks!

On 9/1/20, 10:22 AM, "Dave Barnes" <db...@apache.org> wrote:

    Looks like more than enough approvals, Owen. Please port, as you proposed.
    Thanks,
    Dave

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Murmann <am...@apache.org>.