Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "DATACOM - Marcelo.Veriato" <ma...@datacom.ind.br> on 2014/06/20 09:24:49 UTC

ACS 4.3 and Netscaler

Hi all.

Is it possible Netscaler work with guest isolated network?

Netscaler (external LB) with VPC is running very well

Kind regards.

Re: ACS 4.3 and Netscaler

Posted by Amin Pashapour <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Look at your Zones setup. Make sure you are using advanced network and there is a Guest CIDR for your zone.

Amin

Posted by "DATACOM - Marcelo.Veriato" <ma...@datacom.ind.br>.
Shweta, good morning

RE: ACS 4.3 and Netscaler