Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Kumar, Vaidhyanatha K." <va...@eds.com> on 2003/07/14 14:13:20 UTC

Clover coverage reports for Cactus test cases

I am trying to generate the Clover coverage reports for the example that came with the Maven-Cactus plugin. So far, either it ignores my test source files or It is getting a cactus run time error.
Has anyone been successful with this? If there is a working example somebody can point me to , that will be great.
Thanks
Vaidhy

RE: Clover coverage reports for Cactus test cases

Posted by "S. Radhakrishnan" <ra...@bsil.com>.
Hey,

may be u might be knowing the clover known issue, that, you have to execute
tests and coverage report in two different JVMs then only
the coverage will happen.

Regards,
Radhakrishnan.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Vaidhy,

No, I haven't tested nor tried this. However, it probably requires
changes to the cactus plugin as for example, the packaged war would need
to include the clover jar in it's WEB-INF/lib directory so that the
clovered code can generate stats in the clover database.

In short, it is not supported yet. Patches are welcome :-)

Thanks
-Vincent