Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Tom Leung <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/08 06:32:37 UTC

Any maven command available for deploying jar/war into Karaf

I am looking for a way to deploy jar/war files into a running Karaf instance remotely through Maven.

Is there any way to accomplish this task?

Best Rgds,

Tom

Re: Any maven command available for deploying jar/war into Karaf

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tom,

you can do:

bundle:install wrap:mvn....

To do it remotely:
- you can connect using ssh or using bin/client and perform the same
bundle:install command
- use a JMX client (to use BundleMBean)

Regards
JB