Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rick Litton <Ri...@ktd-kyocera.com> on 2006/05/04 00:12:59 UTC

RE: JavaOne: A grand OSGi opportunity

Peter,

Do you have the details (when and where) for the BOF already?  Is this BOF open to the public or only to those attending the main conference only?  Thanks.

Rick Litton
Senior Software Engineer and Java Architect
rick.litton@ktd-kyocera.com
(925) 849-3164 direct

Posted by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.se>.
I have made a page with details:

  http://bundles.osgi.org/javaone.php

I am trying to find out what the official rules are.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 5/3/06, Cameron Taggart <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe BOF sessions are for JavaOne conference attendees only, but
> not certain.

You are correct, BOFs are open only to conference attendees, just like
regular sessions.

--
Martin Cooper

  Here is the info from my session scheduler:

Posted by Cameron Taggart <ca...@gmail.com>.
I believe BOF sessions are for JavaOne conference attendees only, but
not certain.  Here is the info from my session scheduler: