Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/11 16:47:37 UTC

[Vote] Trinidad plugins 1.2.12 release

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.12 release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad Maven 2 Plugins.

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.12" artifacts and vote.

How to test those JARs ?

Use the stage repo inside your pom.xml file:
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>apache.stage</id>
<name>Apache Stage Repository</name>
<url>http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/</url>
<layout>default</layout>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed and tested the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Vote] Trinidad plugins 1.2.12 release

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias

Ok, in that case my vote is +1.

@fix: Ok, now I remember this plugin uses a xslt transformation to merge.
Thanks for the tip.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Leo,

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Thx for voting.

We got 4 votes, all +1:
-Matthias Wessendorf
-Max Starets
-Leo Uribe
-Gabrielle Crawford

I will run the final steps to get this release out

-Matthias

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.