Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/20 18:31:32 UTC

Re: [microsling] Making the Resource in Javascript a little bit more JSON-like

Hi Lars,

Am Freitag, den 19.10.2007, 13:44 +0200 schrieb Lars Trieloff:
> 1) Syntax highlighting for ESP: http://weblogs.goshaky.com/weblogs/
> lars/entry/esp_javascript_template_language_syntax

Cool. Just one minor note: ESP is not actually inspired by JSTE as it is
used in Day's Communiqué product since the year 2001 :-)

> 2) Making the Javascript objects used in ESP-templates like resource
> and resource.item a little bit easier to handle by wrapping them in
> ScriptableObjects. The ESP example could then be simplified to:

Very true. This would in fact be some simplification, though the JCR
purist will of course not like it :-)

I would invite you to contribute such host objects. What do you think ?
Unfortunately, it has been some years (yes it was 2001) since I did my
last ScriptObject implementation ...

Regards
Felix

Re: [microsling] Making the Resource in Javascript a little bit more JSON-like

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Very good news. Looking forward to it !

Regards
Felix