Posted to websh-dev@tcl.apache.org by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch> on 2002/07/24 16:44:17 UTC

ws3tohtml.tcl

Hi David,

any reason why

    tcl-site/websh/examples/ws3tohtml.tcl

does not have an x flag in the reopsitory?

Ronnie

BTW: my enscript said something like
  > enscript -V
  enscript: -- - illegal option -
  enscript: -- V illegal option V
so now I installed the same version you id (on solaris) and wow: the
output is the same, the -V as well as the actual conversion  :-)

Re: ws3tohtml.tcl

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
> > any reason why
> >
> >     tcl-site/websh/examples/ws3tohtml.tcl
> >
> > does not have an x flag in the reopsitory?
>
> Nope.

ok i'll change it

> > BTW: my enscript said something like
> >   > enscript -V
> >   enscript: -- - illegal option -
> >   enscript: -- V illegal option V
>
> > so now I installed the same version you id (on solaris) and wow: the
> > output is the same, the -V as well as the actual conversion :-)
>
> Err.. you're saying it doesn't work?  Odd...:-/ Are you sure it's GNU
> enscript?  (Maybe there's a competing one from someone else?).

no no no: the output is exact the same as yours! it works
perfectly. sorry for being unclear..

Re: ws3tohtml.tcl

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.

--