Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrea Campi <an...@zephirworks.com> on 2009/11/18 12:01:59 UTC

Ruby serialization with dismax

Hi,

not sure this is something new in Solr 1.4, but I just noticed that
facets results are serialized differently with standard and dismax when
using wt=ruby.

Standard returns:

'my_facet'=>{'20344'=>1}

Whereas dismax has:

'my_facet'=>['20344',1]

Admittedly this is not a big deal, it's easy to work around, but it
still feels strange.
Am I missing anything or is it a bug? In that case I'll file an issue.

Bye,
     Andrea

Re: Ruby serialization with dismax

Posted by Andrea Campi <an...@zephirworks.com>.
Erik,

Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Andrea,
>
> I'd guess you have json.nl=arrarr set for your dismax handler (or
> request).
sigh, you're right, sorry for the noise :/

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.
Andrea,

I'd guess you have json.nl=arrarr set for your dismax handler (or
request).

	Erik