Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <fl...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 10:57:39 UTC

Re: Maven variables

And the default value is..? I still haven't understand how to evaluate
the maven.compiler.xxx variables..
For example, the documentation on the web site says that default value
of maven.compiler.source is 1.5, but this holds for the current
version (2.3.1)...
What if I want to know the default value for the maven.compiler-plugin
version 2.0.2?
I cannot found any documentation about it..I cannot think that there's
no way to evaluate its value!!

Re: Maven variables

Posted by Kaizer Sogiawala <ka...@gmail.com>.
This might be old thread, but it could help. I would use "mvn -X"
(generate debug output) and look at the plugin configuration. HTH.

Kaizer H. Sogiawala

Re: Maven variables

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Re: Maven variables