Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 16:58:22 UTC

Android Jclouds

I'm getting an error saying rackspace-cloudservers-us is not in the list of
providers and apis and I'm using the same .jar files that work in my other
java swing application. I'm using the 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT. What could be the
problem?

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com>.
I also get this error hundreds of times over when I try running the Android
program:

Dx warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
(com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$AbstractClassGenerator$1) that
doesn't come with an
associated EnclosingMethod attribute. This class was probably produced by a
compiler that did not target the modern .class file format. The recommended
solution is to recompile the class from source, using an up-to-date compiler
and without specifying any "-target" type options. The consequence of
ignoring
this warning is that reflective operations on this class will incorrectly
indicate that it is *not* an inner class.

Also, specifically for the Cloudsigma and Blobstore jar files I get:

[2014-03-11 15:37:40 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex
files define Lorg/jclouds/blobstore/AsyncBlobStore;
[2014-03-11 15:37:40 - androidguitool] Conversion to Dalvik format failed:
Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define
Lorg/jclouds/blobstore/AsyncBlobStore;

so I can't include those jar files or the program errors and wont run.

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Perfect. I don't get an error with the 1.8.0-SNAPSHOT anymore so I guess I
just had a fluke before but if I see anything I'll let you guys know. I'm
also still not sure why Android does not like the JAR files. I've tried
recompiling the source, and pretty much everything else I can think of but
none of the providers or apis show up at all when using an Android app.

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com>.

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com>.

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Android Jclouds

Posted by Jeremiah Robertson <jr...@gmail.com>.
My best guess is that when Android goes to dex the jar files, somehow it is
not dexing correctly so that the provider and api data cannot be read since
none of the apis or providers are showing up.

--
Jeremiah Robertson
Georgia Tech Junior

Re: Android Jclouds