Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/22 18:42:15 UTC

request to back port HBASE-3609 to 0.90.3

Hi:
See feedback from Stan about the changes from HBASE-3609. I think other
hbase users would need this feature as well.

BTW the missing request per region info was due to code difference between
0.90.2 and trunk.
If we decide to back port, I can pull in relevant changes as well.

Cheers