Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2018/02/06 06:32:04 UTC

Re: Breaking changes in Flume - 2.0 release

Based on the above, it seems that we have consensus to move forward with an
ABI-breaking change and a Flume 2.0 release.

I'm going to branch from the current trunk as flume-1.x and we can continue
committing to trunk assuming that the next release from trunk will be the
2.0.0 release.

I'm also going to +1 Denes' change @ https://github.com/apache/
flume/pull/195

Mike