Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by andrewlai <ay...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/10 18:45:00 UTC

Cannot preserved order in durable subscriber

Hi all, Does active MQ support to preserve order in durable topic? Eg. I have
a durable subscriber which was disconnected when the message is published as
1,2,3,4,5.  When the subscriber consumes the messages later, the sequence
become 1,3,5,2,5 etc... Does any one knows how to preserve the order?? Thank
you very much!

Re: Cannot preserved order in durable subscriber

Posted by andrewlai <ay...@hotmail.com>.
BTW I am running on 4.0.1, if it matters. Thanks a lot

Posted by andrewlai <ay...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by andrewlai <ay...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Did the same producer send all 5 messages?

On 11/10/06, andrewlai <ay...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, Does active MQ support to preserve order in durable topic? Eg. I have
> a durable subscriber which was disconnected when the message is published as
> 1,2,3,4,5.  When the subscriber consumes the messages later, the sequence
> become 1,3,5,2,5 etc... Does any one knows how to preserve the order?? Thank
> you very much!

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/