Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Brian McQueen <mc...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 18:19:24 UTC

WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

I'm trying to get something going with axis2/c and I can't get the
wsdl to parse.  It looks like its simply not implemented yet -
whatever "it" is.  I'd be happy to get started implementing it myself
though.  Is the error message accurate?  I don't know how to get
started since I can't even tell what's not implemented from the error
message.  Here's a link to the wsdl if anyone is willing to have a
look at it, and the error message is included afterwards:

https://webservices.netsuite.com/wsdl/v2_6_0/netsuite.wsdl

Here are the error messages:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing
WSDL
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngine(org.apache.axis2.util.CommandLineOptionParser)
(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C.main(java.lang.String[]) (Unknown Source)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.call_main() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run() (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: The
implementation does not support the requested type of object or
operation.
   at org.apache.xerces.dom.CoreDOMImplementationImpl.createLSParser(short,
java.lang.String) (Unknown Source)
   at gnu.xml.dom.DomDocumentBuilderFactory.newDocumentBuilder()
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)
   at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.newDocument(org.xml.sax.InputSource)
(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.newDocument(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String) (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.newDocument(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.CodeGenerationEngine(org.apache.axis2.util.CommandLineOptionParser)
(Unknown Source)
   ...4 more

Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

Posted by Dimuthu Gamage <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brain,
As you suggested this happens most probably because you are using GNU's
java. Axis2 works fine in Sun's java 1.4.

 It seems this exception throws by the xerces. You better first try with
separately downloaded Xerces jar in your classpath.

Thanks
Dimuthu

Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

Posted by Brian McQueen <mc...@gmail.com>.
I did.  It works fine with the SUN java rpm

Thanks for the great help!

Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Re: WSLD2C - NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR