Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/07/25 02:57:40 UTC

Re: introducing the zz> shell

Hi Rupert

You commented out the zz-shell with r1355715. As this is an unrelated issue
I assume thi happened by mistake. Is that correct?

Cheers,
Reto

Re: introducing the zz> shell

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

I have the zz-shell locally deactivated and must have forgot to redo
this change before committing the upgrade to Apache Http Components
4.2 in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1355715.

Sorry for that
Rupert